???????????Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 2410 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

And the Big Day is...

July 30th is the Big Day!!! We have to be at Baptist hospital at 05:30 in the morning, and the C-section will begin at 07:30. Of course, it will be both of us in the room, and Dr. Singleton says that he's ok with someone else being there, also. My dad is all about that. We were thinking he can be in charge of pictures while we're in the OR because JR and I will probably be a little distracted. (I wonder why!)

So, this news means that we officially have less than six weeks!! It is very surreal for both of us. I am in a frenzy to tie up all the loose ends and get all my baby projects finished. We plan to stencil "Jesus loves me, this I know" above Evan's crib, and I have some sailboat paintings that I need to finish for his room. JR is not a "frenzy" type person, so I think he is calm as always. I'm not sleeping much; in fact, I'm up and down and all around alot throughout each night lately. JR is very good-natured about it. (He has stumbled out of bed many nights to make chocolate milk for me when my stomach hurts or just because.)

One thing about my pregnancy that deserves mention is how much fun it has been to be pregnant with a ton of other women I know. I counted at least twenty fellow "mother's to be" in my second trimester, and there's nothing like comparing notes with someone who is there at the same time you are. And the most recent additions to that list are my friend Ashley, who is now 12 weeks along, and my sister-in-law, Jennifer, who is 11 weeks along. They are both due in the busy month of December! I couldn't be happier for either of them. Evan is going to have alot of little friends! But first, he has to get aquainted with his Mommy and Daddy. All the rest will follow in due time.





0 comments: