???????????Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 2410 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Evan's First Smiley Photos

Smilin' at Mommy
Smilin' at Daddy
Look at those fat rolls!
Bath Time!

Evan finally smiled for the camera!! It was short-lived, but at least I managed to catch him in the act. I had to share these with everyone; he gets cuter everyday. He's my little man and I love him dearly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely a baby-doll!

Amanda said...

I like the new layout and colors of the blog. Evan is so cute.
Amanda

Jennifer Crow said...

Cool new layout!! Evan is adorable!!!

Jamie said...

Hey! Evan is growing so fast!! I know you went back to work this week. Just wanted you to know we were thinking about you! Hope it hasn't been too bad.

Anonymous said...

First time I have seen him smile like that. I love my little grandson