???????????Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 2410 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged by Julie

Ok, this is my first "TAG" - I'll do my best!

The rules: Share 5 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog or share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list or share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when your were 25 years old.

#1 - I am TERRIFIED of spiders! I can't even kill them because I'm scared they will jump on me. Anything that is that coordinated on eight legs better stay far away from me. If I ever have bad dreams, they involve spiders.

#2 - I WILL NOT eat seafood or Chinese food (with the exception of chicken fried rice). I especially have a problem with anything Crustacean. Can you guess why? Because they look like SPIDERS. I don't like the way crab legs and lobsters look. It seems unnatural to have to crack open your food; it's too much work. Crustaceans and Arachnids are both in the Arthropod phylum...did anyone know that? So see, I'm not nuts, there is a relation there. :)

#3 - I really, really like genealogy. I have one side of my family researched all the way back to the 1500's in Northern Ireland. Part of this family also had a famous neighbor: Daniel Boone. I'm a hopeless nerd...really.

#4 - Ok, here's another arachnid reference. I've been stung by a scorpion. It felt like electricity shooting up my leg. The intensity of the pain was the same thirty minutes later as it was when I first was stung. And yes, I was scared of spiders BEFORE this happened. I just didn't see this creepy crawler coming.

#5 - I have held an albino python before. I was in college at the time, and the python belonged to my A & P teacher. Don't ask why this didn't scare me but a spider does. I can't answer that.

So, there you are. Looking back, I really focused alot on the yucky critter stuff! Oh well, I followed the rules.

Everyone I know that has a blog has already been tagged! mg htryx hthfg <--(Evan wanted to type!)

0 comments: