???????????Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 2410 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sick Parents

It's been a yucky weekend, folks. When I got home from work Friday, I had a temp of 102. I've been on antibiotics for some sinus junk that I contracted (probably from Teapot's daycare). So, needless to say, my mood was less than sunny Friday evening and I admit (ashamedly) that I acted quite grumpy with JR that night. He did the smartest thing ever and just stayed away from me so I could wallow awhile. So, guess what? JR popped up sick Saturday morning and is now running a fever (and throwing up). I'm worried because he has a headache that won't go away with any medicine. He says it's dull and not very painful, but more annoying than anything. But still, he NEVER stays in bed all day. I am feeling pretty guilty for my show of grouchiness on Friday! So, we have a sick Mommy and a sick Daddy. Can you guess who the only well one is? That's right: Evan. Thank goodness my Teapot is well; now we just have to see who is up to chasing him around all day.

0 comments: