???????????Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 2410 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 12, 2007

He's here at last!

Evan is here at last and we've survived our first week at home together! JR and I are expectedly tired but blissfully happy with our little family. We refer to him as our "second love" and he really is that. Becoming a Mommy and Daddy is truly the most life-altering but fulfilling experience ever. I never had a full understanding of a parent's pride until now. Evan blew a raspberry at me the other day and I thought I would burst with pride about how cute he is (with full knowledge that every other baby in the world has done the same thing, but he's my baby and that's altogether different).

I have to mention how grateful we are to all our friends and family who have supported us during this time. We deeply appreciate the visits, gifts, meals, and the genuine affection you have all shown our new baby boy. He has no idea how many people love him, but we do, and we are humbled and blessed. Thank you, all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just about have to be a little sleep deprived the first few weeks, but it is all worth it! You both have been wonderful "new parents"!

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful, and I can't wait to see you guys!
CC