???????????Gives You Lemons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??84 Grabs Today. 2410 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger D BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 27, 2007

My Two New Loves...

My two new loves are being a mother and taking pictures of my handsome little man. Becoming a mother for the first time was the most humbling and uncertain experience I've ever been through. But now that Evan is here and he's healthy, I've realized that even when it's 2 a.m. and he's up wanting to eat (again), my deep love for this little man takes over. It's then that I realize that it's my job to make him strong and independent and that God has given him to me to guide and watch over, just as God guides and watches over me. I understand God's love for his children even more than ever now, because my love for our little boy is just a reflection of God's greater love for myself and all of us. That's why little miracles like Evan exist; they're a gift of something pure and beautiful from the Father who loves us all.

3 comments:

Little Rock Real Estate said...

That is so true. It is such a blessing to have a healthy child. You are doing a good job if you already have the deep love thing at 2am going on.

shelly dahl

Anonymous said...

There is no love on earth like a mother's love. You see now for yourself what I've tried to tell you for the last 9 months! :)

Anonymous said...

Papa Lyle said....
You still can write those tear jerkers.